It’s a new day, a new season, a new quarter, and goals WILL be met. My housemates and I constructed a list upon our reuniting last evening and I have every intention of meeting all of them. Here’s to turning over a new leaf!
1. Actually do our homework (this is a big one for all of us who needs GPA boosts before going to Brazil/England).
2. Be naughty, get down (more than just a little).
3. Garden! It’s fucking Spring!
4. ART it up. Craft times galore.
5. Be active! Breathe! Feel healthy! (whaaat up, kickboxing!)
6. Be sexy. BECAUSE WE ARE.
7. Play more music and sing more.
8. Live it up. Most of us have only 6 months left in this country, and you best bet we’re going to try our damndest to make them the jolliest ever.
9. Leave the past in the past. This means letting go of old flames and not being afraid to take the plunge again.